COMBINED ROUTES AND PRICES
► Save costs with one of our additional load transports! On a regular basis we offer collective art transports within the European Union and also to Switzerland. Logistical hub is our headquarters in Cologne. Please find our destinations:
|Berlin||1 or 2 times a week|
|Bremen||twice a month|
|Kiel||twice a month|
|Leipzig||twice a month|
|Dresden||twice a month|
|Italy||once per month|
|Austria||once per month|
|BE/NE/LUX||twice a month|
|Paris||1 or 2 times a month|
|France||1 or 2 times a month|
|London||1 or 2 times a month|
|Spain||once per month|
|Denmark||once per month|
|Sweden||once per month|
|Switzerland||twice a month|
(Cologne and the surrounding area, Düsseldorf, Ruhr area, Bonn, Aachen)
As required, we also serve destinations widely along these routes. Stop-offs for loading/unloading can be part of collective transports or individual agreements.
Following examples show sample prices for a canvas painting up to a size of 200 x 200 x 5 cm, taken aboard as additional transport item, already covered in soft packaging.
- From € 160, each additional painting from € 10 (e.g. Cologne to Berlin)
- France from € 240, each additional painting from € 15 (e.g. Cologne to Paris)
- Switzerland from € 320, each additional painting from € 20 (e.g. Berlin to Zurich). Please note there are additional expenses for customs clearance, charges on request.
- Aachen / Dusseldorf / Ruhr area / Bonn from € 140, each additional painting from € 10 (e.g. Cologne to Dusseldorf)
- City trips within the Cologne area are calculated on an hourly basis (€ 108 for 3.5t truck and a crew of two). On request we will be happy to provide you with an all-inclusive offer.
We charge € 22 per quarter-hour of working time for 2 skilled workers in total, plus › packaging material. Flat-rates on request.