Below you find an annotated list of the packaging materials used by us and available for sale in small quantities.
Sold as roll material or length-wise. Prices on request.
- 50 cm x 75 m / 115μ / 3 layers / 10mm blisters
- Transparent LDPE foil
- Thickness: 115μ
- For packaging sensitive materials. Use bubble wrap to protect surfaces of light and medium-weight objects (e.g. canvases, framed and glazed images). Since the film adapts perfectly to all objects, they are safe from scratches, dust and moisture. You can also fill in gaps with this particularly tear-resistant material, which prevents bruises on the surface due to its third layer.
- 155 cm x 500 m x 1.0mm / 20 kg/m3
- Transparent PE foam
- Weight: 20 kg/m3
This material is made of polyethylene and used for protecting sensitive surfaces during storage or transport (non-abrasive, non-corrosive, soft padding, acid-free). It is moisture-repellent and protective even when exposed to high humidity or water.
Cell-Aire® PE foam-foil is produced according to ISO 9002, it is eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
- Width: 152.4 cm
- sleeve length 160 cm, each protruding 4 cm
- Weight: 41.5 g/square meter
- Tyvek is acid-free, water-repellent, and breathable. The fleece-like textile made of polyethylene fiber is deformable like paper, but much more durable. Well suited for protecting valuable art and other sensitive objects. Tyvek® PE fleece is particularly tear-resistant and abrasion-proof. Recommended for outer packaging, transporting art, in archives or depots. Also suitable as an additional layer for dust protection or as coverage for back panels.
CORNER PROTECTION / PE-FOAM
Simple protection for corners thanks to self-clamping profiles. Perfect for a large variety of frames and profiles. For additional fixing we tape the protective foam parts to the outside of the packaging.
Protective packaging for edges and corners, easy to clip on. For purchase in standard lengths of 1m and 2m. Clamping on profiles from 5-15 mm to 100-160 mm. Self-locking, but we also secure the protectors with adhesive tape on the outside of the packaging. Perfect prophylaxis in combination with PE corner protection.
- Volume weight 30 kg/m³
- Clamping range from 5 to 160 mm
- Environmentally friendly
- Moisture resistant
Area of application
- Various works of art, pictures and photographs, framed or frameless, also recommended for Diasec
- Table tops and work benches
- Mirrors, plates made of glass, ceramics
- Displays, boards
- Refined metal parts
- Individual crafted cardboard-packaging of all kinds
- Spacers for impasto paintings or other sensitive surfaces
- Furniture blankets
- Silk paper
- Transport boxes and frames for sale or rent
- AC transport boxes, second hand or completely new
- Adhesive tape of various kinds (also for using on glass)
Ethafoam® polyethylene foam products are manufactured in compliance with the highest quality and environmental standards and are ideally suited for a wide range of packaging and non-packaging applications. Sealed Air – the maker of Ethafoam products – is an innovative company which offers a variety of low, medium and high density foams with several color and strength options. See the Ethafoam product brochures for more information about the respective foam variant (source: Sealed Air).
❖ Materials II
Neopolen®P (EPP) is a polypropylene-foam made from predominantly closed-cell foam particles. Usually supplied in loose foam particles, it is processed into a wide variety of foam parts in foaming machines. The standard product range covers a density between 20 and 120 g/l. The foam particles are manufactured and processed in an environmentally friendly manner without CFCs.
Foam made from Neopolen P is environmentally friendly and offers a wide range of recycling options (source: BASF).